Thursday, November 10, 2011

Tambo Mabini Bohol


Tambo is a barangay of the philippine municipality Mabini in the province Bohol in Central Visayas which is part of the Visayas group of islands. The municipality Mabini with a population of about 28,788 and its 22 barangays belongs to the partly urban areas in the Philippines. Tambo had 876 residents by the end of 2007.

I was born in barangay Tambo but I'm marraige in Talibon. So now I live in San Francisco Talibon, Bohol. But every now and then, I visit my home village every year. Most of the people of Tambo is farmer and fisherman. But today there are few people who have their children going abroad, and send money to their family in Bohol every month. This can help to alleviation the poverty to other inhabitants of Bario. One of this is my cousin who now elected Barangay Captain Hon. Beatrico Rajas. Four of his children were in Italy. He has a big and spacious house in barangay Tambo. He also own two van and jeepney with two motorcycles. Even though he is now famous and have money but his "buotan, mahigalaon, matinabangaon" nga kinaiya naa gihapon.

No comments:

Post a Comment